Re: A86: Re: Down+Left

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Down+Left

i don't think patching in this manner would work. what must be done is,
the key handling routines must be completely overhauled and then you
must jump to the remaining interrupt at $0066 that DOESN't handle key
presses.

BTW does anyone have any use for a program which enables key repeats for
all keys?

--

Follow-Ups: References: