Re: A86: interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: interrupts

i see no reason for pushing & poping - there's nothing to be saved if
you disassemble the int handler. if you're using the built-in int
support then you CAN skip the calc's interrupt - at the end, do the
following:

pop hl
exx
ex af,af'
reti

and you should go back to where the interrupt was called from. in this
way the slow-down "feature" of the 86 could be avoided during games.
such a feature would be useful in ase or rascall (hint hint :)

--

Follow-Ups: References: