Re: A86: on interrupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: on interrupt

Why cant you make a program that will run a basic program on startup?
someone suggested having a basic program run when the calc was turned on,
kind of like a autoexec.bat file, and Kirk Meyer was going to make a
program to do this; but I emailed him about it a couple weeks ago and he
said that you can't run a basic program on startup.