A86: Fwd: this is the display information about the TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Fwd: this is the display information about the TI-89

l think that TI needs to be commended for telling more about the calculator

-- BEGIN included message

Thank you for your questions.  I asked our product development team and
have some information on how the graphics will work on the TI-89.  The
fonts and other graphics on the TI-89 will be scaled down so that any image
information from the TI-92 will fit.  The smaller fonts will be carried
through for dialog boxes, the graphing screen etc.

The following is some information about the pixel sizes of the various
parts of the TI-89 LCD:

Screen Part              # Pixels

Toolbar             15
Edit Line           11
Status Line              6
History Screen           68
Total Vertical Pixels         100
Total Horizontal Pixels       160

# of Characters is variable because we use several different fonts to
display information, but average is 160/6 = ~26

I hope that this is helpful to you.  If you have any further questions or
comments please feel free to contact us at your convenience.  For faster
service on replies, please copy this message in your response and send the
response directly to ti-cares@ti.com.

Best Regards,

Brigette Anderson

Educational & Productivity Solutions
Texas Instruments                      Email:  ti-cares@ti.com
PO Box 650311 M/S 3962                 Phone: 1-800-TI-CARES or
Dallas, TX  75265                      (972)917-8324 (technical help)
Internet: http://www.ti.com/calc/      FAX:    (972) 917-0747
http://www.ti.com/organizers/