A86: Disassembler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Disassembler

In case anyone cares, I've just posted to ticalc.org a disassembler that I
wrote back in August and haven't played with since.  It should appear as
"dis.zip"  or "dis.asm" in the TI-86 assembly source directory as soon as
it is approved.

Since it was written so long ago, it uses my own input routine, rather
than _inpst (or whatever it is).  There are probably other things that
could be improved based on newer information.  Feel free to do whatever
you want with it.

As far as I know, there are no bugs.  :-)

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

"Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!" -- James 3:5