Re: A86: Asmprgm command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asmprgm command

Actually, my Assembly Language Prof in college claimed he could read
VAX  object code; he'd done enough of it in his first couple programming
jobs.  When I was taking Assembly, I could read VAX object code,
provided it was broken out by instruction.  Come to think of it, I got
reasonably good at 6502 code back when I still played with my Apple
//e.  It only runs Pirates now. :-)