Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

Also, TI has to pay the cost of designing and putting the calcs into test
phase and all that junk.  also, the calc is extremely complex, all the
circuitry in the calc takes a lot of delicate machinery to do.