Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm Questions that have been building up :)

well the more calcs the make the more it spreads out the programming cost of
the average of all the calcs made and rom updates dont take as long as
writing the original so the more calcs they make the more profit they get
and a bigger profit for each until its basically just you paying 117 dollars
or so more than it cost to put it together. but its worth it for a mini game
machine which is programmable...and i guess also cuz of the math stuff ;)