Re: A86: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: WinSCAPE for the TI-89/92

> No.  Why discuss assembly for a calc that isn't out.

Actually, I would be interested in discussing the calc in general, but
the assembly in front would be so nobody would have to go back and
change the name later. I would like to discuss the calculator in
general, find out about new information and changes announced by
TI, discuss it with people that got a beta off of that teacher review
program, discuss standards like the asmprogram syntax (ZShell or
Fargo format?), and talk about who's writing what when the calc
is available.

> Rather if someone is interested in 68K asm (which we all agree
> is the most likely processor)

TI said that that would be the processor.

> then join the 92 assembly list.

I don't want to discuss 92 assembly or even 68k in general, but 89-
specific things.

>  And if you want to discuss general design or
> basic on the 89 join calc-ti or the BASIC list.

I am on the basic list and that is not the place to discuss that.
And it's not like anyone can get anything serious done on
calc-ti anyway.

The assembly-89 list WOULD be useful. If you don't think so, don't
sign up.