Re: A86: thoughts about the 89 test legality...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: thoughts about the 89 test legality...

I'm thinking the HP48 does have an ir port.  And they are allowed on the
ACT's.  I took them a couple of months ago and the lady said that any
calculators with an ir port must have the port covered with opaque tape.