A86: Re: icq

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: icq

i think thats a bad idea..because if someone on here gave u their UIN and u
kept on buggin them then soon there would be noone that would want to talk
to you also you get more information this way because you may not realize
you need help in an area then someone asks a question and u suddenly need
the code too..which is what this list is about.