Re: A86: Re: mem lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: mem lock

Are there separate states for different menus (i.e. CONV, STRNG) being active, or
do they fall under homescreen?

Also, do you think it would be possible to do the following:
1. Install a few new tokens, say "kPa" and "->kPa"
2. Make a [sqrt]PARSE program to "intercept" them and deal with them
3. Make a [sqrt]KEY program to fix the "CONV" menu

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com

Follow-Ups: References: