Re: A86: Asm pictures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Asm pictures

Bryan Weinstein wrote:

> I am trying to create a program in basic that will require a lot of
> pictures.  I was wondering if there was a way for the basic program to
> run an asm program and have the asm program show the picture
> corresponding to what the basic program calls for?
> If this is possible can someone show me an example of the basic and asm
> program.

    Here is the assembly program displaying pictures. Picture variable name
must be stored in
string variable named "PICTNAME".
I have included example BASIC program displaying series of pictured named
PIC1-PIC9 (maximum).

                                                            Robert
Niedziela
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="Anim.86p"
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-TI86.Program; name="SLIDE.86p"
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-asm_auto_file; name="Slide.asm"