Re: A86: Re: stop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: stop

Kirk Meyer wrote:

> Okay, alright already I'll tell you. (IY+$24) contains flags for running
> special programs. These programs and there corresponding bits are as
> follows:
>      0: (sqrt)PARSE
>      1: (sqrt)FORM
>      2: (sqrt)EXEC

Hey right in this EXEC column a pword program could be run automatically to
ensure that it be protected even if someone decides to edit out the pword
function in the program.  This would be extremely useful for those losers that
like to reset the memory, or fool around with programs.  Any help would be
apreciated, thanks.

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf