A86: Re: stop

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: stop

What's with all the secrecy lately?  It isn't like this information is
going to hurt any commercial intrests or anything.  Gosh, we're turning
into ti.  :(
---
Andy Johnson
"Change is inevitable...
     except from vending machines"

On Mon, 09 Mar 1998 00:53:35 -0500 Dux Gregis <assets@eden.rutgers.edu>
writes:
>Klukan wrote:
>> Actually, Rascall and the Demo program both use the same method.  I
>> can't tell you anything about it (yes, I do know some about it), but
>the
>> part that traps the keys is sort of a program.  It's not an
>interrupt
>> but it is somewhat similar.  My shell will include this feature, as
>soon
>> as I get it completely figured out.
>>
>> -Jeremy
>By "the part that traps the keys", I think you mean the memory reset
>part.
>Yes, it runs fake memory reset code.  But I'm not sure if your saying
>that
>you know Rascall and the demo program don't use a flag.  :-)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]