Re: A86: ROM Central - TI-86 Rom Download capabilities (CGI complete!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Central - TI-86 Rom Download capabilities (CGI complete!)

>i was sorta kidding about the fbi and i meant talk to TI as a courtesy.
also if
>you change the doesnt care to can stop me in a few places than it sounds
like
>your taking of the world :)"TI can't stop me.  The FBI cant stop.  No one
can
>stop me." (as you can see i hove lots and lots and lots of time to think
about.
>. . asolutely nothing )

Hehe.. I was kind of tired. I was just trying to point out that no one
really cares.. and it is hard to tell when people are joking on the
internet... but if you spent eight hours programming a cgi and then someone
is like "Its not fullproof! Nothing is foolproof! The FBI is coming after
you! You can easily break into your site!! Brute force hacking!"

But at that time I was pretty tired, so I took everything seriously.

Nevertheless, this is supposed to be about suggestions. So no one should
insult any of my stuff unless they give me a better suggestion. See, if
everyone points out what is wrong is this program, or that game, or someones
cgi, but doesnt give a suggestion for improving it, that can just be
considered a useless flame. Maybe they need a flame mailing list

flame-ti@lists.ticalc.org

-Matt
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86

matt2000@gte.net