A86: ROM Central - Success stories, thanks all!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ROM Central - Success stories, thanks all!

Two people, just 30 minutes after I put it online, now successfully download
the TI-86 ROM

I put a lot of hard work into this CGI, and suprised a few people. I
developed the first fool proof method of determining (online, at that) if
someone owns a TI-86.

People are now having fun with the Rom's like they never had before! Legal
fun, at that :)

Thanks for all the help on this list for giving me sample code and ideas for
developing copy protection.. I believe it will become a big success,
especially for all assembly beginners who are having trouble with Commo or
do not have any TI transfer hardware

Send all questions, comments, or complaints to me:

-Matt Johnson
http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86

matt2000@gte.net