Re: A86: Re: Re: Update: Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Update: Shell

Trey Jazz wrote:

> yes i know all of the above, i was just explaining that the internal
> variables take up less space because you dont have to add bytes,etc.
> them. now that i know what you are doing, strings are probably the way
> go, name them illegally tho :)

I am not criticizing your answer.  I was just offering one answer to his
question.  Upon closer inspection of the source that I've been working
with, I found that all the names of the variables are stored on the plot
screen.  But, there are many ways you could store data in the
calculator's memory--this is just the one I'm using right now.  Anyway,
it is best to scan every time the menu is activated (like after the end
of another program or whatever) since there may be new programs on the
menu.

-Jeremy