Re: A86: Rascall feature question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rascall feature question...

I couldn't retrieve your message in my mail program.  I used Show Page
Source to display the message.  Let me see if I can answer some of your
questions.

1.  The source for locking up the memory is not available.  Matt
Shepcar, the author of Rascall, is not going to release the source.  I
am working on tracking it down, but I will not release this code
either.  If you want to figure it out, disassemble the TI-86 Demo
program, which is where it originated.

2.  Some of it is a sprite, the rest is text or lines.

3.  You need to write a program that will get the names of these and put
them into a list.  Try looking at the Plain Jump or SQRZX source.

4.  Please explain.

-Jeremy