Re: A86: Derive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Derive

Actually, much of Derive's 250-300kB is interface, graphing, etc.... - functions
that aren't necessary on the software that's being worked on.  Also, if it's as
simple as having to type sDeriv("x^2","x") and getting back "2x" on the
homescreen then it shouldn't take extremely large amounts of space...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com