Re: A86: More questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: More questions

try typing in translat /?   worked for me, built in documentation is
usually the best thing. :)

It kinda works but will give you errors like Text( commands which the 85
lacks.  Also, some 85 to 82 commands don't work.  You have to know how to
write in both BASIC languages in order to debug the resulting code.  Good
luck.

>Also, has anyone figured out if that translating file works????   I
downloaded
>it from ticalc.org and there is no documentation with it.  It doesn't work,
>and if
>i try to "lie" to it by creating blank files, it says "translated", but it
>does nothing.
>Someone please help me.
>

>                     Jason Radio
>                 Radojcsics@aol.com