Re: A86: Re: Assembly Studio 86 available

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly Studio 86 available

Watcom includes a compiler for Win 3.1, Win 95, Win NT (along with OS/2...),
and DOS (16 and 32 bit).  You buy one compiler package and get a compiler
for every OS on the PC (except Linux...gcc).  So, yes, you can compile a
calculator app for Dos 16-bit for an 8088 or AT, and compile an IDE for
Win32 (95 or NT).
But since this is off topic, I suggest we discuss it elsewhere.

David Phillips
electrum@tfs.net