Re: A86: Re: Command Interpreter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Command Interpreter

try disassembling at that address (it's on cyberoptic's page) that runs a basic
program...  that might (?) shed a little light, b/c that's how the calc
executes all its commands (from homescreen and programs, either by running that
seleced program or a hidden program named something like # or !)...

--
Stephen Hicks
mailto:shicks@mindspring.com