Re: A86: Rom Page $D

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Rom Page $D

Ahh, i understand.

At 12:47 PM 3/1/98 , you wrote:
---      ---
---      --->When is Trent going to get Qbert done.  I'm looking forward to
it.
---      --->By the way, put some more games on your site!  Otherwise, the
information
---      --->rocks!
---      ---
---      ---
---      ---There is no reason to. It's not a game site per say, but a
programming site.
---      ---I only put some of the major games (and my favorite) on there,
from which
---      ---you can probably learn the most from their source
code..TICALC.ORG has every
---      ---file you ever need. For source code, however, then the list is
more
---      ---comprehensive, since it deals with programming.
---      ---
---      ----Matt
---      ---http://www.dogtech.com/cybop/ti86

Alex

Just like to say something, don't ever use Internet Explorer.  Don't ever
try to uninstall Internet Explorer.  Don't ever support Microsoft unless
you have to.  (like me, i have to use Windows95)
I tried uninstalling Internet Explorer (cause it sucks) and it screwed over
my computer.  I ended up formating my entire hard drive and reinstalling
everything.  Screw me!!