Re: A86: Equation Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Equation Problem

He meant in assembly.  At least, I HOPE he did, since this IS an assembly
list.  The manual that came with the calc explains how to do all this
normally.

I'd start by dissasembling the rom and find out how it parses an equation
and turns it into a float.

At 01:46 PM 6/30/98 -0500, you wrote:

>>I'd like to know how I can display a graph of an equation (for example for
>>y=x²).
>>I'd like also to know how I can have the solution of a function (for
>>example how I can have f(3) with f(x)=3x²)
>
>To graph y=x^2 you press graph on your calculator,press f1, and then type
>x^2.  All you just did was enter the equation.  Now you have to press exit,
>and then F5 to see the graph!
>
>You could graph y=3 and y=3x^2 and find the intersection

// David Phillips
// mailto:electrum@tfs.net
// ICQ: 13811951
// AIM: electrum32