Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI's ROM Sux

I sometimes think I do. :) I can still find tons of nitpicky
things about the TI calculators though... why would they waste
around 50 bytes of ROM space just to use jp over jr? Its
no great secret the TI link protocol is one of the slowest
things around... surely a few CPU ticks aren't gonna make any
noticable difference. The link port is limited electrically
to a relatively low bitrate.

Bryan

--
Bryan Rittmeyer