Re: A86: 86 Central - rom source

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: 86 Central - rom source

At 12:43 AM 6/26/98 -0700, you wrote:

>>Also, thanks to Joshua Grams, you can now download a commented rom 1.2
>>version from Rom Central
>
>that's cool, but there's a lot of calls and ram addresses (ram86.inc!)
>that aren't fixed.  will they be?  also there's the obnoxious cdcb28
>stuff on page 0, but you said you was using a search/replace for the
>addresses.

Hey look, it's just my ROM listing that I work with. I've done quite a bit
of fixing stuff up, and I thought someone might be interested in it, so I
suggested that Matt put it on his site. And yes, it will get better.
Actually the one up now is a couple of weeks out of date, and I'll be
updating that sometime today...

--Joshua

Follow-Ups: References: