Re: A86: disassembling the rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:36:53 Joshua Grams <j3grams@earthling.net> writes:

>At 03:12 PM 6/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>Yeah, I was thinking we could have the pg. D address, and then the
>address where it actually is for whatever rom version(s) you have it
for. As
>for the rom listing, I've had it/been working on it basically since I
got
>the calc back in September. So it has a fair bit of commenting. I also
set
>up my editor to do global replaces, so I've replaced a lot of the
RAM/ROM
>addresses with symbolic names. It's just getting to the point where
>when I go to look at a new routine, all the little routines have
symbolic
>names, so I don't have to go look them up every time.

that's nifty, i have to switch between them.  what about calls like $57DE
or whatever, where they don't go to page 0 or D?

did you use dz80?  if so, what did you do about all the call $28cb stuff
and the strings and other data?

>So much for standards...I was just thinking of email addresses for
>like if you don't understand what a rom call does, you could email
someone who
>knows about it, not so much as for credit to who found it. Personally,
>I don't care if I get credit for something. If I see something out there

>that I wrote, it's neat, but I really just want to see information out
>there, I don't care who first discovered it. Unless, of course, I don't
>understand it and need to find someone who does so I can ask about it.
:)

ah.  that's a thought.  where would you put an email address?  i like
having about one line per call, it's very clean that way.

-josh

>--Joshua

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]