Re: A86: Re: tile-based rpg map

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: tile-based rpg map

>To all: Sorry for my lame-ass question...I am very greatful for the
>reply (all of it) and thank Matt for his openess. Please accept my
>sincere appology for the question.

No there was nothing wrong with the question. I have been a little edgy
today. Don't take my seriously, and it isnt worth apologizing for.

I wouldnt like to see people leave this mailing list (i.e. Kirk) because of
the nature of the messages on this list. I shouldnt have gotten uptight
about it.. people seem to be getting real apologetic to me and now I feel
guily :-/.. Any question is a good question as long as it deals with ASM or
game programming. I think it was those messages about how many times to
press the ON key that must have annoyed Kirk.  But as for everyone, it
really helps a lot (at least for me) if you ask a detailed question. Like
what you are using this for and what your future is. Also people like to
answer stuff that is quick and easy to answer. So if you post a 1000 line
asm code and ask "Why doesnt this work" you wont get a reply (not my
fault!). But if you ask a specific question then people are real good at
answering. Hmm.. just the nature of this list. And lately people seem to
love to reply to useless threads.

Oh well Just a little tired, wasting 5+ hours at the NSC for getting my
restricted..

Later,
    Matt