Re: A86: Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Games

>I don't want to make anyone upset, but you people need to think before you
>ask questions.  The question about the custom menu is easily explained in
>the book that came with the calc.  Since you are on this list, hosted by
>ticalc.org, you should have visited and know that ticalc.org has almost
>every program for every calc.  And it has a link to almost every other calc
>site if you can't find it there.
>
>There are other lists (like Calc-TI at ticalc.org, and others at
>www.ti.com) that answer general questions about calcs.  Let's get back to
>the real topic:  assembly language for the 86.

Yeah I know what you mean! I had a guy who just came from my web site and
e-mailed me what do I need to get started.
I mean, he was just right at my web page, and then e-mailed me what do I
need to get started learning asm. Hmm.. I mean
I guess the four tutorials, FAQ, dozens of links and sections wasn't enough
to get him started. Geese.

Its like someone e-mailing yahoo.com and asking them what they need to
search the internet.. Some people ;-)

Has anyone seen Clerks? It reminds me of that girl who asked "How much does
this cost" and right behind her is a huge
sign with bold print and arrows that says "Only 99 cents!"

Later,
    Matt