A86: Re:XC1701_2 and spill

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re:XC1701_2 and spill

First of all XC1701_2 does exist.  Andreas Ess just released it yesterday.
It is on his web page. Here is his email!!

Hi there!
 I want to tell you three things:
a) my new e-mail address is ess.andreas@cable.vol.at!
ess.andreas@computerhaus.at will work for only approx. 2 month, so please
send any mail to my new address.
b) http://andi.ganymed.org works again
Yep, I had to do some work on it. Unfortunately, some ZIPs may be not up to
date, so don't hesitate to mail me with newer version of those... Instead of
TI programs, you can also mail me the correct TICALC.ORG URL - this saves me
from updating them manually ;)
c) XC-1701 II 1.0b
I finally found some time to finish my latest TI-85 project, XC-1701 II. I
hope you enjoy the sequel to the well-known XC-1701... It features:
* 12 different enemies
* 4 bosses
* 2 shoot types, including 2 extensions
* megabomb
* hiscore, savegame capability
* loadable levels
Note that it's currently in its beta stages, but it seems to work fine. I
think that I'll add 4 more enemies, perhaps a laser and more difficult
bosses.
Other than that, I don't have very much time to do games for the TI-85
anymore. I only sometimes update my Z80 FAQ on the Icarus Productions
homepage...
Anyways, get XC-1701 II 1.0b at http://andi.ganymed.org OR
http://icarus.ganymed.org and tell me what you think!
For those among you w/o a 85, I'm thinking of putting up the 85 emulator on
the Icarus page, including the ROM images of all our games, so you can also
play them on the PC :)

I guess that's it!
Thanks for your time,
     Andreas

The other game was Spill, also for the 85.  It is like Pipe Dreams on the
computer.  I usually don't say anything unless I know what I'm talking
about!!!!  You know what they say about people who assume don't you!!
                                                                Matt