A86: XC1701_2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: XC1701_2

When I tried to run it in ASE 1.3 my calc locked up.  I haven't tried it
with rascall or the older version of ashell.  Has anyone had it work for
them?  I thought that since the first one worked this probably would also.
I guess not.  In the game spill I sometimes get a spill message even though
I shouldn't.  I have everything connected and end with a curve.  Sometimes
it says I have spilled and sometimes it doesn't.  Has anyone else had that
problem?

                                                                        -Matt