A86: Re: Learn ASM? Check these out!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Learn ASM? Check these out!

Ok, I know I'm not supposed to write to ASM lists about BASIC questions, but
I'm not subscribed to the BASIC lists, and I don't want to be just for one
question, could someone answer this, or forward it to the basic list for me,
and fill me in on the resonses?

I want to make a map out of 8x8 squares on the graph screen, so I'll have 8
squares up and down, and 16 squares across...  Understand so far?  Now, I
will be using a 8x16 matrix to store numbers for what each square should
look like.  If the program reads a 0, then the square will be solid black.
If it reads let's say a 7, the square would look reminiscent of a house...
What are my graph screen dimensions, and how would I pull this off?  Thanks