Re: A86: need CGI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: need CGI

LOOK!!! For crying out loud....http://simcity.hypermart.net is NOT, i repeat,
NOT my page, i just happen to guess when i was telling about a site that hosts
cgi.  I don't have money and i don't want to be at hypermart cause i want my own
domain with all the cgi i can get. and i needed money cause if i just told you
to go to my banner and click, then you wouldn't have!!!  so that was the only
way for me to make money.  for that last time, i am sorry, and i mean that....so
can we just stop this thread and please, i ask of you, to forget this!!
please...