A86: Re: NEW SITE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: NEW SITE!!!

People like him disgust me! I e-mailed this Cyber thrill BS and basically
yelled at them. They claim to have a no-spam
policy! What the hell is this Kyle f*** doing on this mailing list anyway? I
thought Dan Eble moderated these messages?
Whats going on? Whats the e-mail address of this guy so I can mail bomb him
a few times.. hehe.. I cant wait till I get roadrunner, I will give him the
ping of death and it would take him 2 hours to check all his messages.. all
2000 of them!

This stuff annoys me though. Not necessarly the SPAM per say, but all the
trouble he went through saying he had books written and stuff and to mask
the URL so it looks like www.ti-8x.com and it is really another company..
What an a$$hole. And he went through all that trouble for all this BS.

This guy is probably some punk 10 year old AOL lamer who helps advertise
with Cyber whatever.. Lamer

Later,
    Matt