A86: Screen Refresh?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Screen Refresh?

I was working on a game, well, ok so far all I have is the intro-screen.
But anyway, on the intro screen I have my e-mail address at the bottom.
I exit the program,and my graphics are still displayed, since I haven't
put in a clearscreen yet.  I then press clear, and sometimes my e-mail
address, which is on the bottom 9 pixels of the screen, doesn't get
cleared.  Does this have anything to do with the menu area?  If so, why
does this happen sometimes, and not other times?  (When this strange
phenomenon happened I had nothing other than my program on the calc.)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]