Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: DOWN+LEFT patch

A standard would be good though, like a little chart (and make it simple
so that the novice users aren't confused - say something like if two
programs have the same letter in their compatability code, they won't
work together. i.e.:

A = IM 2 interrupt
B = custom interrupt
C = custom on
D = custom off
E = custom slink
F = [sqrt]KEY
G... the rest of the programs

come to think of it that's not too hard. I'll come up w/ a standard
later, maybe an easier to remember one. Using the above scheme, for
example, my DOWN+LEFT patch would have compatability code "ACE". If
another program had A, C, or E in its compatability code then they
wouldn't work together. Note that B, C, D, E are given even if that
memory area is used (my program uses C and E for code & storage)

--

Follow-Ups: References: