Re: A86: Questions on Port 3, calc on, off, APD, etc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Matt2000 wrote:

>  I have been to three high schools and met no one who could program even C
> let alone assembler. Which sucks... what do you talk about during Lunch? The
> tornado that took our gym room or the serial rapist on campus??.. Nah that
> gets old too quickly.. Stephen Hicks lives in Tampa Florida and I live in
> Clearwater, I was kind of amazed he is only a half-an-hour drive away from
> me. That doesn't happen very often when you talk to somebody over the
> internet that they live "relatively" close to you

actually if you're on a list with only 30 people, i'd venture to say that it's
very likely that there are two people on it that live within a half-hour of each
other, and even more likely within an hour.  (that's assuming that the
population is equally dense which it's not, but add some more people and it
accounts for that, and this list probably has 100 or so at least)

> >Now, back to z80 on the calc--where the fun is!
>
> Amen

 I'll second that

--
Stephen Hicks