A86: Re: Request for program ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Request for program ideas

Well TI-Files had that but it appears to be down now (permanently?).
I was just reading about the open-source method with Netscape software.
Mozilla.org, that is. Such enthusiasm, also.

I may work on a CGI, possible on another section "Open-Source Central" where
people can jointly work on asm projects. I could have it open to everybody
or maybe just a select few which someone chooses.. Any suggestions for this
type of CGI?

I am almost back-logged for things that I have to get done though.. I also
have another major CGI I am working on at my
job that dynamically creates Web Pages..

Later,
    Matt