A86: Request for program ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Request for program ideas

I think it'd be nice to have a maintained wish list for asm programs.
Maybe someone (Matt?) could add a website section that has that.  People
could add programs they wanted written, and when someone (like me right
now!) needs a program or game to write, they sign up for it.  Then you
don't have two people working separately on two programs, and everyone
knows if someone is working on the program they wanted.

Another thought:  has anyone thought of working on a list-wide program
together?  I'm sure there is something everyone's thought of that is way
too big for one person to program (at least in their spare time).

// David Phillips
// mailto:electrum@tfs.net
// AIM: electrum32