Re: A86: Windows 98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Windows 98

At 9:46 PM -0400 6/5/98, Matt2000 wrote:
>>What is Plus 98? Is it like that Plus "theme" thing? How does it Measure up
>>to k2? for scenes from K2 goto <http://www.kaleidoscope.net/new-k2.shtml>
>
>Basically yes, along with a cool new CD rom player and other features which
>I dont remember or probably will never use
>K2? Do you mean the new K6 2 processor? I dont know, I dont think they came
>out with that new CPU yet

K2= Kaleidoscope 2.0 look at the above url is that what Plus 98 is like?
Could you send me a screenshot, any format.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.