Re: A86: Re: 16 color bmp -- 86p converter ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: 16 color bmp -- 86p converter ?

>I am sad to say that my prototype isn't exactly
>flickerless ;-)
>
>That is why i asked Matt for some assistance
>as soon as i get my BG rewrite ready.
>
>Thomas

Try something like this - I cant tell if it works unless I have a 16-level
.DB file to work with. In other words, please attach
a 4 level .DB data file, so I can get it working! But it would look
something like this

PAGE1 equates would have to be calculated. Since it isnt using asm_exec_ram
for anything else except this small program, you could just writing the
image data in _asm_exec_ram taking into consideration the memory needs of
this small program

You must vary the halts to get what you need... so send me a 16-level image
file in .DB format, please

Later,
 Matt

TitleScreenLoop: