Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

> Let me remind you the B/W Gameboy and the Game Gear are made by
> different companies. Nintendo never released
> a color portable system, the color Gameboy with have proprietary LCD
> technology that is low power color, 52 colors in a
> range of 16,000 (I think)

Someone forgot to mention they were talking about the LCD in the
first letter... :)  I was talking about the case.  I know the LCD is B/W.

When I first saw those Nomad things, I thought that was cool.
640x480 TV display, mono sound, 32 bit processor, battery
power, can be used to play any SEGA Saturn games.  Obviously
within the realm of possibility considering today's technology,
just kinda cool they actually did it ... cheaply.

Hmm ... my spell checker changed "Sega" to "SEGA"...