Re: A86: Confirm Calendar Bug..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Confirm Calendar Bug..

> 2000 is a leap year and 2000 is divisible by 100.  If a year is divisible by
100
> and not 400, then it is not a leap year.

Hmm... we are getting so accurate with this that there is no way some of
these contingencies have ever been used before because they were not
known the last time they occurred.  They also skip all years divisible
by 15 billion by the way.

So let's get this straight.  Leap year is on every year divisible by 4 unless
it's divisible by 100 and not 400.

Just a reminder: don't forget to skip the year 15,000,000,000.  It's much
closer than you think.  Mark your calendars.