A86: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

Daedulus was, by all means, only a demo, although it basically laid the
foundation for future 3D asm games.  It was not very fast, it looked
excellent, with lines drawn in perspective and textured walls (in
grayscale).  There were very few enemies and there didn't seem to be an
exit from the level.  This is one title that really should've been
continued.

Justin Bosch
justin-b@juno.com

On Sun, 31 May 1998 22:18:45 -0500 David Phillips <electrum@tfs.net>
writes:

>I'd like to write a 3D game for the calc that's similiar to
>Wolfenstien 3d.
> Maybe when I get more free time.  Has anyone played Daedalus for the
>85?
>How fast was it, what did it look like, and did it use grayscale?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]