Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: BG v1.0 grayscale converter is out !

>I'd like to write a 3D game for the calc that's similiar to Wolfenstien 3d.
> Maybe when I get more free time.  Has anyone played Daedalus for the 85?
>How fast was it, what did it look like, and did it use grayscale?  Sorry,
>but I don't have access to a TI-85 right now.

Here is an earlier version of Daedalus.  It should run on your 86 using ase.
It was posted to the list November of last year.  It does use grayscale, but
it is hard to say how fast it is, because it depends on the size screen you
select.  I think I might have read somewhere a long time ago 6 fps.  I may
be wrong, and it is probably different running it on the 86.

Caymran

Daedalus.85g