Re: A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer.

You are on a mailing list, assembly-86, run by ticalc.org.  Kirk Meyer sent
the email to assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org, and it was sent to everyone,
including you.

in the message body, and you will no longer receive these messages.  You
sent that message to over 80 people, BTW.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net