Re: A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: I can make a pkzip program on TI-calcs. Need a programmer.

Look, I'm already trying to implement a PKZip program for the TI-86. Any
competent programmer would agree that this is a rather hard feat to
accomplish given the TI-86's paged style of memory. What are you trying
to do? Give a programmer a blueprint and make the programmer do it while
you get half the credit?

--