Re: A86: Re: GrayScale Confusion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: GrayScale Confusion

>PutSprite only puts to video memory.  You can't call PutSprite twice and
expect
>the second call to put your sprite to $ca00.  I have a GrayScale PutSprite
>Routine on my web page (http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~assets/ti86.htm).
I've
>never actually tested the routine, but there's no reason why it shouldn't
work.

I know that. Just change the one address to $CA00. And of course save the 6
bytes in memory that you overwrite past _plotScreen and restore it w/
closegray.
But.. you could of course combine the two too save space. And that is all
you
are doing, correct? I have written a simpl grayscale demo so I am fairly
aware
of what is going on

Later,
    Matt