Re: A86: Compiling? (not in asm)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Compiling? (not in asm)

BTW, the thing that tipped him off to this was by typing a single colon ":"
from the homescreen, it prints "Done", which is only printed when basic or
asm program is finished.  A further in-depth study of this would help in
understanding how the 86 parses commands.  Is anyone (besides Stephen
Hicks) working on this?

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net